Do you ever feel like your losing the battle when it comes to keeping your home organized? Then it’s time to get your life together, starting right now!
To start you on your journey to getting really freaking organized, here are 75 quick, easy, and inexpensive ideas that are both practical and functional. But, the best part is they won’t leave your wallet looking like it went on a starvation diet!
1) Organize with bins in the fridge
Check out this blog here for more tips on how to organize your fridge.
2) Use bins in the pantry
3) Store boots on pants hangers
4) Make a crown molding shoe rack
5) Turn hangers into shelves for footwear
6) Put your own private label on your jeans
7) Declutter your closet the slow-poke way
For more messy to minimalist organization tips, check out this blog here.
8) Hang up your eyewear
9) You can hang up your laundry, too!
10) Use shower curtain hooks to hang purses
11) Organize jewelry with command hooks
For more jewelry organization tips, check out this blog here.
12) A bed linen match made in heaven
13) Never lose tweezers again!
14) Use magnetic racks to store beauty tools
15) PVC Pipe Hairstyling Holster
This blog here for all the DIY details on this super simple project.
16) Simple bathroom storage
17) Mason jar bathroom storage
Check out this blog here for more info on how to make this cute mason jar storage rack.
18) Chic jewelry storage
19) Crazy easy bracelet holder
Get all the DIY details on this blog here.
20) Best way to organize tank tops
21) Transfer all your makeup to a magnetic palette
22) Magnetic makeup board
You can a tutorial for this DIY right here.
23) Maximize space with a wall full of baskets
Want to know more? This blog here has an easy to follow tutorial.
24) Downsize to a mini ironing board
Check out this blog here to find out how to make this totally portable ironing board.
25) Hanging shoe organizer for cleaning supplies
26) Laundry basket dresser
27) Use a ladder to air dry clothes
28) Organize misc tools inside hanging mason jars
29) Store yarn inside old coffee cans
This blog here has more info on this clever DIY.
30) Organize crafts with a pegboard wall
For a full step-by-step tutorial, check out this blog right here.
31) Use bins to organize your freezer
32) Tuck DVDs out of sight with media boxes
33) Label cords with washi tape
34) Get a cord organizer
Check out this tutorial here to make a cord organizer like the one pictured.
35) Organize unused cords this way
36) Use stacking bins to organize your pantry
37) Keep a junk drawer organized with Altoid tins
38) Save those plastic yogurt cups!
39) Organize your magazines with a repurposed shutter
Check out this blog here for more info on this fun DIY.