A lot of life hacks have been widely spread online in recent years but little did we know that some of these hacks have been around for a pretty long time. Come to think about it, we may have seen our parents do these tricks but as a kid, we didn’t think too much about it.
In fact, some of these brilliant life hacks are over 100 years old and yet they still do wonders today. Sure, a lot of things have changed through the past century but some still stay the same.
Whether it be a home, cleaning, or even medical hack, we have rounded up a list of the best century-old life hacks that we can still do today.
1. Remedy shoes that are slightly too big
2. We’ve all needed this trick ever since rings were invented.
3. Fit corks to tight bottles.
4. Make a DIY foot bandage for minor accidents.
5. Use olive oil to get rid of sticky residue.
6. Keep colors from running with saltwater.
7. Make a simple gate latch
8. Make a DIY chicken water fountain